PRAGUE CASTLE GUIDED TOUR
Guided tour of the biggest castle in the world. The former seat of princes and kings of Bohemia and today the office of the President of the Czech Republic.
Visit with us the open book of Czech history. Admire the stain-glass windows of Saint Vitus Cathedral, look for hidden secrets and symbols of mediaeval architects and visit the place of the Defenestration (just be careful by windows…). In Golden Lane discover the mysteries of alchemists from the court of Rudolf II and find the inspiration of Franz Kafka´s books.
Program: Visit of St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace (Vladislav Hall and Bohemian Chancellery), St. Georges Basilica, Golden Lane. From April to October id possible to visit the gardens of Prague Castle.
Length: max 4 hours (3 1/2 h guided tour, 1/2 h break)
Tour possible: every day except of Sunday morning and 24 December. The cathedral is closed for tourist during divine services. The castle can be closed for public during official visits and some state events (mainly the Old Royal Palace or the first Courtyard of Prague Castle). Gardens of Prague castle are open from April to October.
Accessibility: accessible for baby strollers and wheelchairs (except of the upper floor of the Old Royal palace and Daliborka prison).
Security controls: There are security controls by the entrance to Prague Castle. NO KNIVES, SCISSORS, PEPPER SPRAYS, GUNS AND BIG SUITCASES AND BAGS ETC. ARE ALLOWED IN THE AREA OF PRAGUE CASTLE.
Dress code: Visit of a cathedral – please wear a proper dress (covered shoulders and knees).
Meeting points :
Meeting points for individual clients and groups without coaches:
- In front of the restaurant “Lví Dvůr” – on the Corner of Mariánské Hradby and U prašného mostu 51/6, (tramway Nr. 22 – stop: Pražský hrad), GPS: 50.0930839N, 14.3984414E
- Hradčanské náměstí / Hradčanské square – in front of Prague Castle, by the statue of Tomáš Garigue Masaryk, GPS: 50.0895481N, 14.3980069E
- at the reception of your hotel
Meeting points for groups with their own coaches:
- Mariánské Hradby street, GPS: 50.0932856N, 14.3986558E (before the carrefour with U Prašného mostu – in the direction to Jelení street
- Jelení street, GPS: 50.0932050N, 14.3978539E (before the carrefour with U Prašného mostu – in the direction to Mariánské hradby street)
- Dlabačov street 294/1, GPS: 50.0864661N, 14.3863297E (stop here in case, if you would like to visit Prague Castle together with the Castle quarter / Hradčany)
- at the reception of your hotel
Price: 1550 CZK / 60 €
In the price is included: a guided tour with an English, Czech, German, French or Italian speaking guide for a group up till 10 persons. Group prices on request at: email@example.com
In the price are not included: the tickets for the visit of interiors of Prague Castle: 250,- Adult, 125,- child, student or senior (for any discounts documents are required – ID, Passport, ISIC or a similar student card). Entrance fee free of charge for the holders of Prague Card. This entrance fee includes the visit of St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s basilica and Golden Lane. The entrance fee you will pay at spot to your guide (cash) or direct at the ticket office of the castle (payment with a credit or debit card) together for the whole group according to the number of participants.
Booking and information: firstname.lastname@example.org